Singa Piraan - Prahlada Narasimha
Singa Piraan - Prahlada Narasimha
Frustrated with his son Prahlada’s faith that the lord is everywhere, Hiranyakashipu struck a pillar and mocked the boy, “is He here?”. At that very moment, the Lord appeared as Narasimha in His magnificent ferocious form! It is said that the ever-merciful Lord appeared not with the primary intention of killing Hiranyakashipu or to save Prahlada (he was saved multiple times earlier), but just to realize Prahlada’s faith, to prove the little boy’s words true that He was indeed in everything and everywhere and hence in that particular pillar too. One single devotee’s faith. That is all it took for the Lord to descend in the marvelous form of the magical, merciful lion in one instant.
“How can His glory, His compassion ever be fully understood or described?”, Nammazhwar wonders in the pasuram "engum uLan kaNNaN" (Thiruvaimozhi).
engum ulan kannan endra maganai kaaindhu
ingillaiyaal endru iraniyan thoon pudaippa
angu appozhudhe avan veeya thondriya yen
singa piraan perumai aaraayum seermaitthe?
All size options listed are in inches.
Prints on Paper: Artwork images are printed on high-quality archival paper (300 gsm, 100% cotton, matte finish, acid- and lignin-free) in the selected size.
- For USA and Canada: The print includes a white border of 0.25 - 0.5 inch around the artwork. Prints come without watermark. Frames are not included.
- For India : An extra white border of 0.5 inch surrounds the artwork. Prints come without watermark. Frames are not included.
Prints on Canvas: Images are printed on 400 gsm low-glare satin or matte canvas (depending on availability). Canvas prints are shipped rolled/unstretched in tube packaging and require stretching/framing by the customer. The selected canvas size includes additional printed area for gallery-wrapping by a local framer. If you need guidance with measurements, stretching or framing, please contact us.
Note: The actual print colors may slightly differ from what is seen on screen due to varying device display capabilities and user preferences. We take a lot of care to minimize these differences for best print results.
Digital Downloads: Upon purchase, you will receive a downloadable PDF file.
Shipping and Handling Guidelines:
- Processing Time: Please allow 10-14 days for shipping as each print is made-to-order.
- In-Stock Items: For items in stock, orders within the US and Canada ship within 2-4 business days.
- Notification of Delays: If any unexpected delays occur, we will promptly inform you via the email provided during your order.
- Packaging: Prints are carefully packaged in flat envelopes/boxes. Orders larger than 16" are shipped in protective mailing tubes.
- Shipping Details: Ensure accurate shipping address and contact information during checkout. Kindly note that we are unable to assume responsibility for packages marked as "delivered" after they have been shipped.
- Lost Packages: If your order is lost in transit and confirmed by tracking info/carrier, we'll replace the item(s) at no cost to you.
- Handling and Care: Upon the arrival of your package, we recommend delicately handling prints by their edges. To preserve their quality, avoid direct exposure to bright light or humidity. We also advise framing your print in a timely manner to safeguard its longevity.
Thank you for choosing our prints. Your satisfaction is our priority.
- Orders < $150: $4.99
- Orders > $150: Free shipping
- Orders < USD 150: USD 12 (excluding customs fee/VAT)
- Orders > USD 150: Free shipping (excluding customs fee/VAT)
- Please note that any applicable customs duties must be paid by the recipient upon delivery.
- Orders < INR 5000: INR 300
- Orders > INR 5000: Free shipping
Digital Downloads: Our shipping policy doesn't apply to digital downloads, as these products are delivered via email and download link after checkout. They are available worldwide.
Returns and Exchanges: We regret to inform you that returns and exchanges are not available for prints. However, if you receive a damaged item or an incorrect order, please contact us at the earliest at email@example.com with details. We are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction. Please note that we may request documentary proof for damaged items or order discrepancies.
Refunds: In the event of a damaged item (verified by proof provided), a refund will be automatically issued to your original payment method. Please note that it may take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.
Cancellations: To cancel an order and receive a full refund, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of placing the order. We regret that we cannot accept cancellations for orders exceeding the 24-hour window or for custom orders.
Digital Downloads: As digital products are delivered immediately upon checkout, we do not offer returns, exchanges, cancellations, or refunds for these orders.