Bala - Parvati
Parvati, daughter of the mountain-king Himavan.
Read more about this here.
For USA and Canada:
Images are printed on high quality archival paper (300 gsm, 100% cotton, matte finish, acid- and lignin-free) of the selected size which includes a white border of 0.25 - 0.5 inch around the artwork. Prints come without the watermark. Frames are not included with the prints.
Images are printed on high quality archival paper (300 gsm, 100% cotton, matte finish, acid- and lignin-free) of the selected size with an additional white border of 0.5 inch around the artwork. Prints come without the watermark. Frames are not included with the prints.
Note: Actual colors on print may slightly vary from what you see on screen. This is due to the fact that every device has different display capabilities and users may have different display preferences. However, we take a lot of care to keep these differences at a minimum for best print results.
Please allow 10-14 days until shipping as prints are made-to-order.
In-stock items ship within 2-4 business days of purchase, applicable only for shipping within the US and to Canada.
- If there are any unforeseen delays with your shipment, we will notify you via email provided to us along with your order.
- Prints arrive in flat envelopes/boxes. Orders larger than 16" come rolled in mailing tubes.
- Please make sure you enter the correct shipping address and contact details. Once a package has been marked "delivered", we have no access to further information from our end. Hence, we cannot bear responsibility for missed packages marked as "delivered".
- If your order is lost in transit, we would be happy to replace the item(s) at no cost to you, provided the tracking info/carrier confirms the same.
- Upon receipt, please open the package carefully and handle the print by the edges. Please protect the prints from direct, prolonged exposure to bright light or humidity. We also recommend you frame the print as soon possible.
For orders < $150 : $3.99
For orders > $150 : Free shipping
Flat rate of USD 10.00 (does not include any customs fee/VAT).
Custom duties, if applicable, would have to be paid at the time of delivery by the customer.
Free shipping for a limited time.
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer the option to return or exchange an item. However, if the item you received is either the wrong one or is damaged, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org providing the details, we would be happy to work with you to resolve the issue!
Note: We might request you to share some documentary proof for damaged items or incorrect order fulfillment.
If the item purchased is deemed damaged (based on the proof provided), you will be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please note that it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If you would like to cancel your order, please email us at email@example.com within 24 hours of placing the order for a full refund. We do not accept cancellations for orders that have exceeded the 24 hour mark or for custom orders.